Pittsburgh Veteran Employer Coalition Virtual Career Fair
Join us for the Pittsburgh Veteran Employer Coalition Virtual Career Fair on March 3, 2020 from 11:00am – 3:00pm EST!
This is a free Online Recruiting Event Open to all Transitioning U.S. Military Service Members, Veterans, & Military Families
Who is invited?
- Active-duty Military, Veterans, and Military dependents
- Candidates seeking Full-time, Intern, & Co-op jobs
Where do I have to go?
- Nowhere, it all happens online!
- Flexible Time Frame: Each organization chooses their own chat times during the event
Top Reasons to participate
- Lower recruiting costs by using our online virtual solution to screen and recruit quality candidates
- Interact in your own chat room with the option to conduct video interviews
- Unlimited access to all registered candidates’ information including exporting electronic resumes
- Save time, travel, and staff required to participate in all day, on-site events
- Efficiently involve subject matter experts and other decision-makers in the recruiting process
- Eliminate transportation and overhead costs associated with booth design and production
For more information, go here.