- Strengthen the Pittsburgh community through a data driven initiative that connects military talent to corporate opportunities.
- Collaborate with like-minded organizations – corporate, academia, non-profit, government – to recruit and retain military talent.
- Encourage involvement in local volunteer opportunities to build camaraderie and network with local Pittsburgh veterans and their families.
- The coalition operates to make greater Pittsburgh the leading destination for military talent and their families.
- To promote military-connected employment and retention, business and social engagement, and military related community service.
- Builds and leads a long-term, sustainable coalition of employers supporting the military-connected population in Pittsburgh.
Through a data driven process and quarterly survey efforts the PVEC will:
a. Establish a baseline Member profile.
i. How many members have data collection efforts in place?
ii. How can PVEC support data collection initiatives?
2. CONTINUOUS MEASUREMENT
a. Track PVEC activities quarterly, from member engagement with the coalition to hiring activities.
i. Are members staying engaged with the coalition?
ii. Are coalition activities contributing to increase hiring & retention efforts?
3. PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
a. Action survey response data into process improvements and shared best practices.
i. How can PVEC translate survey data into process improvements for the coalition?
ii. How can the coalition most effectively track and disseminate best practices?